Moltencraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moltencraft

Moltencraft - Gaming Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Map New World

Go down 
+2
nkchwarren
thealsomepanda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thealsomepanda

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:10 am

Hey it's thealsomepanda,
If you havint heard when the next update Jacobevil will be restarting that map when the next update comes out. I asked him that when that happend if we should make a Spwan village he said why not. So now I will be leading the build, but he said under one condition it's all legit. So that's why I'm putting this post up I will need help one because I'm planning on building shops, houses/ house plots, apartment buildings, public machine building, and a giant arena. Now because this is going to be legit I will need help. I'm going to choose 10 people I need people that are good at thum craft, IC, BC, Gregtec, Steve's carts and forestery, and building. The jobs that I will give you(note: they will change from time to time) farm(includes getting wool),mining, road laying, building, and prep(crafting). Rember they will change lots. If you dicided to help you can get left over resources,Large shop( you choose where it goes), house in a apartment or 20 by 20 plot where you want, and you name in spawn. If you would like to help pm me I will take people that I think I need that most and I will tell you your in and my Skype so we can talk. Also I will talk to Jacob if we can have a creative world to build what we think should go.
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
nkchwarren

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Ill gladly help when needed, I am quite proficient with the mentioned mods and I'm a pretty good builder.
Back to top Go down
monkeyman2212

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:58 am

I don't mean to brag, but Im really good at building things... I would be glad to help you if you choose me:)

Back to top Go down
n12i1ck11

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:27 am

I am good at all the mod you have listed and not a bad builder also
Back to top Go down
klb2001

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:21 pm

I'll be happy to help. I know BC and thaumcraft very well,and i'm familiar with IC.
I haven't done any gregtech, forestry,or Steve's Carts.
I would say i know a little about building too.

Smile

-I would also gladly collect the resources needed.
Back to top Go down
frostblooded

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:48 am

wait so we are reseting the server......... and I am a great builder everyone has seen that
Back to top Go down
n12i1ck11

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:39 pm

frostblooded wrote:
wait so we are reseting the server......... and I am a great builder everyone has seen that

most likely at each major update there will be a server reset
Back to top Go down
n12i1ck11

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 am

dose any one know is this is still going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Map New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map New World   New Map New World Empty

Back to top Go down

New Map New World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moltencraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: